The annual meetings are an opportunity for those in the parish to have their say in how their Church is run, and include a summary of the year, reports from key people and a chance to ask questions, as well as the election of roles such as deanery synod representatives and members of the PCC.
2022 Annual Meetings
The Annual Parochial Church Meetings for 2022 will be held on Sunday 22 May 2022 at 11.30 am in St Mary’s Church Whitkirk Community Centre.
For election of parochial representatives of the laity as follows:
- To the Deanery Synod 2 representatives.
- To the Parochial Church Council 6 representatives.
For the appointment of the Independent Examiner or Auditor.
For the consideration of:
- a report on changes to the Roll since the last annual parochial church meeting OR a report on the numbers entered on the new Roll;
- an Annual Report on the proceedings of the parochial church council and the activities of the parish generally;
- the financial statements of the council for the year ending on the 31st December 2021 preceding the meeting;
- the annual report on the fabric, goods and ornaments of the church or churches of the parish;
- a report of the proceedings of the deanery synod; and
- other matters of parochial or general Church interest.
Minutes of previous meeting
Things discussed and decisions taken at our previous meetings in May 2021.
Annual Report and Financial Statements
A summary of what we’ve been up to in the previous year, along with the details of the Church’s accounts.
For documents relating to earlier meetings, please contact us.